i was so honoured to document the gorgeous wedding of the two awesome people. debbie and james's wedding were on 6th of september 2015 at the stunning ayrshire wedding venue: brig o' doon.
debbie and james met on holiday in one of the greek sunny islands. they picked a soft green & white colours for the wedding and greek style table plan. they tied the knot in the ninian's episcopal church in prestwick surrounded by their family and friends.
autumn here in scotland is amazing! the light was soft and beautiful, the colours are vibrant, the humans were kind and the party was a fabulous. debbie and james had such a great day!
enjoy their love story!
here is a list of suppliers debbie & james used for their big day:
- church: st. ninian's episcopal church prestwick
- wedding venue: brig o' doon
- wedding dress: dream brides irvine
- shoes & jewellery: debenhams
- kilts: macgregors & macduff's prestwick
- bridesmaid dresses: dream brides irvine
- flower girls dresses: m & s
- makeup artist: make up lounge troon
- hair stylist: adele campbell
- flowers by joyce at the flower shed, monkton
- cake: sugar & spice, troon
- band: rumour has it
- cars: ka limo hire
- piper: bryce mcculloch
- videographer: lewis raymond at unrivalled videos
happy to work alongside with adamton photography. check out his amazing work!